Valentine’s Day Cocktail
Want to try something special for Valentine’s Day? A delicious Raspberry Chocolate Kiss cocktail is perfect for that special moment between you and your partner! It’s simple, decadent and certainly a memorable treat!
You will need:
- ¼ cup of Mint-infused syrup or even just ordinary maple syrup if you mint doesn’t tickle your fancy.
- 3 chocolate Oreos crushed.
- ¼ cup vodka.
- 2 tablespoons of Cranberry Juice.
- Pour a little bit of syrup that is just enough to fill the bottom. Crush the oreos and fill it into the syrup. Then invert a martini glass so that the chocolate-syrup confection can stick on the rims of the glass.
- Place raspberries in a cocktail shaker. Add some more syrup and shake again then you are going to add the vodka and cranberry juice with some ice. Shake well and serve chilled – cheers!