Speciality Cheese Kit
If you’re a fan of creamy brie, gooey camembert or strong blues, this is the kit for you. Specialty cheeses can seem complicated, but trust us, with the Mad Millie Speciality Cheese Kit anything is possible, just add milk!
This kit contains the same specialty mould spores and cultures as used by small, artisan cheese producers. You can be sure your cheese will be full of flavour and ripened to perfection! With this kit, you can make Camembert, Double Cream Brie, Stilton Style Cheese, French Neufchatel, Blue Vein Cheese, and Gorgonzola.
Designed to be made in any kitchen, no specialised equipment or experience required. Includes specialised BPA Free Cheese Moulds.
No Artificial Flavours or Preservatives – Gluten Free – Vegetarian
- 14 Ingredients & supplies to make your own Specialty Cheese
- 1 – 5 hours hands on time per recipe (does not include maturing time).
- Kit makes 20 batches (7 kg/15.4 lb) of Specialty Cheese before refills are required
Cultures included in this kit can be stored at room temperature during postage and transport, once you get them home place them in the freezer.
NOTE: We are currently going through a rebrand and cannot guarantee specific packaging will be delivered. You will receive either of the packaging displayed in the photos, both options have the same contents.
Your kit contains the following:
- Cheese Cloth
- Cheese Moulds (2)
- Cheese Wrap (20 Sheets - 240 mm x 240 mm)
- Cheese Wrap Sealing Stickers (20)
- Artisan's Cheese Salt
- Maturing Box
- Cultures for White Mould Cheese
- Cultures for Blue Mould Cheese
- Vegetarian Rennet Tablets
- Calcium Chloride
- How-to Guide