Monster Mill MM-3 SS 1/2
Including Hot dipped Galvanized steel hopper
The superior 3-Roller Monster mill is by far the best grain milling on the market currently. With all the great features of our already popular MM-2, and the addition of a third roller, you'll be able to achieve the best crush around, at a higher throughput speed. The MM-3 crushes all your grain twice, with one pass through the mill. It starts with a preliminary crush through the initial fixed gap between the top two rollers, and then ends with a pass through the second gap between the drive roller, and the bottom third roller. The initial pass slightly flattens the grain, and gets it ready for the next crush, that breaks apart the grains and loosens the starch with minimal husk damage. The MM-3 consists of a 6061 aluminium block frame with three 152mm long steel rollers riding on SAE 841 oil impregnated bronze bushings. A superior grade of steel is used and much harder than what is found on most comparable products and should last almost twice as long. The drive shaft, and all the axles are integral to the roller rather than screwed into the ends. This makes it fine to drive the mill clockwise, or counter-clockwise. All the axles are 10.5mm with minimal free play in the bushings. With 40% more roller surface area than other mills so you'll get more through put with the same drive speed, in either direction! One knurled steel roller is driven by a standard electric drill (not included) to feed the grain through the initial fixed gap of approximately 1.51mm and then through the adjustable secondary gap and crush the grist. Both ends of the non-driven top idler roller ride in bronze bushings that are pressed into the frames, while the second idler roller rides in bushings that are offset mounted in an adjustable knob. The knob is held in a fixed position by a set-screw that you can loosen to adjust the mill. This system provides an adjustment range of 2mm. The knobs are made from 303 stainless steel for excellent durability, and are larger in diameter other mill for knurled for a positive grip. We've also added a groove in our newest design knobs with a matching rounded head on the thumbscrew that allows for a much better grip on the knob to avoid gap changes while milling, and also providing knob retention. The rollers are made from 303 Stainless Steel and will not rust. This mill is recommended for those that live in salty or moist environments, and those that want to wet mill.
• 152mm Long Fixed, PLUS secondary Adjustable Gap roller.
• Fully adjustable mil.
• Three 152mm long steel rollers form two gaps, a preliminary fixed gap of approximately 1,51mm and a fully adjustable secondary gap.
• Dual eccentric adjusters: 0 to 2mm secondary gap - built from STAINLESS STEEL for no gallin.
• Can mill up to 6kg per minute
• Drill-drive • SAE 841 oil impregnated bronze bushing.
• 38mm diameter steel roller.
• 10mm Integral drive shaft with 3 flats for drill driving, 152mm long outside frame.
• 10mm Integral axles.
• Drive shaft with 3 flats for perfect attachment to your large 13mm chuck drill, or pulley, 152mm long outside frame.
• 3 x 303 stainless steel rollers.
• 300mm Tall x 320mm at the top steel hopper.
• 20 Gauge G90 Hot dip galvanized steel.
• CNC Laser cut, and CNC bent.