Monster Mill MM-2
Including Hot dipped Galvanized steel hopper
Perfect for home brewers! It consists of a 6061 aluminium block frame with two 152mm long steel rollers riding on SAE 841 oil impregnated bronze bushings. A superior grade of steel is has been used which is much harder than what is found on most comparable products and should last almost twice as long. The drive shaft and all the axles are integral to the roller rather than screwed into the ends. This makes it fine to drive the mill clockwise, or counter-clockwise. All the axles are 9,5mm with minimal free-play in the bushings. With the Monster Mill MM-2 there is between 20% and 44% more surface area meaning that you'll get more through using the same drive speed, in either direction! One of the knurled steel rollers is driven by a standard 9,5mm electric drill (not included) to feed the grain through the adjustable gap and crush the grist. Both ends of the non-driven roller ride in bushings that are offset mounted in an adjustable knob. The knob is held in a fixed position by a set-screw that you can loosen to adjust the mill. This system provides an adjustment range of 1,75mm and the adjustable knobs are made from 303 stainless steel for excellent durability. The larger in diameter rollers are excellent for a positive grip and unlike any others in the South African market. Purchase yours today!
• 152mm Long high quality steel rollers
• Fully adjustable mill
• Dual eccentric adjusters: 0 to 1,75mm gap
• Can mill up to 3kg per minute
• 6061 Aluminium alloy frame
• SAE 841 oil impregnated bronze bushings
• 38mm Diameter steel rollers
• 9,5mm integral drive shaft and 5cm long outside frame
• 1144 alloy steel rollers standard
• 303 stainless steel roller material upgrade available
• 300mm Tall x 320mm at the top steel hopper
• 20 Gauge G90 Hot dip galvanized steel
• CNC Laser cut, and CNC bent.