Friday the 13th Magic potion Cocktail
Friday the 13th is upon us all once again and this time, we’re prepared!!!
Enjoy this truly interesting and enigmatic concoction – Jason decrees it! Here’s how:
You will need the following:
- 30ml Top Shelf Jamaican dark Rum
- 30ml Top Shelf Irish Cream
- 90ml Milk
- 70ml Carrot Juice
- Optional: a cinnamon stick to garnish
- To make the Irish Cream Liqueur, mix Still Spirits Cream Liqueur Base in 230ml of cold water and then add the essence with 500ml of vodka or distilled alcohol.
- Top it up to 1.125L with water.
- To make the Jamaican dark Rum, add the essence with 500ml vodka or alcohol.
- Combine the Irish Cream Liqueur & the milk in a shaker. Make sure that you have added the ice.
- Shake for approximately twenty seconds and you’ll observe a rather frothy head that will form as a result.
- Strain the mix into a glass using an ice strainer if you have one.
- Combine the rum & carrot juice in the shaker filled with ice cubes.
- Make sure to shake it rather vigorously for ten seconds.
- Strain the mixture into a glass and serve chilled.
Cheers and enjoy!!