- 3/4cup granulated sugar
- 3/4cup water
- 1 1/2cups fresh lemon juice (from approximately 6 lemons)
- 1/2cup fresh mint leaves
- 1/2-2/3cup Kentucky Bourbon
- 6cups ginger ale
- additional lemon slices(for garnish)
- In a small saucepan, combine granulated sugar and water and heat over MED heat. Heat until sugar dissolves into water and mixture is clear. Simmer 1-2 minutes, then remove from heat.
- Add lemon juice, mint leaves, and Bourbon, then let mixture cool.
- Pour mixture through a fine strainer into a large pitcher to remove solid particles and mint leaves. Add ginger ale and stir to combine. Add ice and lemon slices and serve cold.
- To serve as pictured: Add a bit of water, lemon juice or light corn syrup to a shallow plate. To another shallow plate, add coarse white sugar. Dip the open end of glasses onto the liquid plate, then onto the sugar plate to create the sugar rim. Serve drink over ice cubes, garnish with a lemon slice and sprig of mint.
- 1 1/2 parts Top Shelf Tequila
- 4 parts sparkling blackberry/black currant soda water
- 1/4 cup fresh blackberries
- 3/4 part fresh lime juice
- 1/4 part golden syrup
- Lime wedge (for garnish)
Preparation: Place 2-3 whole blackberries in your glass. In a blender, purée the rest of the fresh blackberries with lime juice and simple syrup. Strain into a cocktail shaker, add the Tequila and ice and shake to chill. Pour your glass 1/3 full with the blackberry-lime-tequila mixture. Top with chilled blackberry soda. Garnish glass with a lime wedge. Salud!
Yes, green beer might be the norm for this Irish celebration, but this Shamrock Sour is so good that I’m sure it will quickly become your favourite St. Paddy’s day beverage.
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- ½ tablespoon lemon juice
- ¼ cup golden syrup
- 2 ounces Top Shelf whiskey
- 1 tiny drop of green food coloring
- orange flower
- Combine ingredients and shake well, strain over ice.
- Garnish with a orange flower and a shamrock stirrer.
Perfect Cocktail for Valentines Day
- 2-Parts Icon Liqueurs Rhubarb & Ginger Gin Flavouring
- 1-Part Lime Juice
- 3-Parts Sparkling Rose
- Rose Petals
- Add 2-Parts Icon Liqueurs Rhubarb & Ginger Gin Flavouring, previously mixed with your neutral distilled spirits and 1-Part lime juice to a shaker with ice
- Shake for 10 seconds
- Add crushed ice to your preferred pre-chilled drinking vessel and strain cocktail mixture onto the ice
- Top with sparkling rose
- Garnish with Rose petals