NEW KEG-CLEANING DETERGENTS – NO MORE “OFF” BEER!
A very handy solution has arrived straight onto our shelves for cleaning you kegs in a rather unique way.
The TM Desana Max range has the ability to clean your kegs by the power of colour! That’s right! You can accurately determine the hygiene status of your kegs depending on the hue that your water will display.
The following process is to be followed as per the instructions:
- Pre-rinse the container and the beer lines with some tap water
- Fill a container with 4.5L of warm water and add a sachet of the cleaning solution and mix.
- Open the tap and fill the lines with cleaning solution. Soak them for approximately 20 minutes.
- Next, soak the taps, nozzles, etc. in solution for about 10 minutes.
- Re-connect the tap head and fill with fresh, clean solution.
- For TM Desana Max Cl, the water should be green to indicate its clarity. If it’s still purple or yellow, you need to repeat the process.
- For TM Desana Max fp, the water should be purple – if green or yellow, repeat the process.
- Tap the remaining cleaning solution and flush out the container with water.
- Connect the tap head and open the tap until the container is empty.
- Test the pH: it should be below 8.
We currently stock the one with active oxygen in 45g packets as well as the active chlorine packets with active chlorine in 35g packets.
Cheers and we trust that your kegs will remain clean and happy for your future brewing masterpieces!